Sitenotice: 11/29/2018: The wiki is back. It turns out, some anti-virus product on my web server had an issue with the latest version of PHP. My server techs have resolved this issue, and things should be working again. During the investigation, I did restore to a backup from September. There is a chance that any changes done since then were lost, but I do not recall any edits. --OS-9 Al
8/30/2016: Massive re-work is being done on the InfoBox Templates. Read that page to keep up with the plan for that, and adding better keyword tags (categories) to all the pages. --OS-9 Al (talk) 15:28, 31 August 2016 (CDT)
|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al|
This page was last updated on 08/28/2014. Total Pages: 647. Total Files: 937.
Here we can create pages for all the known CoCo folks, by category (programmers, hardware designers, writers, etc.) and any that register for accounts here can just link their personal info page to the page here. If that happens.
- Al Dages - Atlanta Computer Society.
- Allen Huffman - Sub-Etha Software, CoCo Chronicles (CoCoFest reports).
- Bob Rosen - Owner of Spectrum Projects
- Carl Boll - SysOp of ChiCoCo BBS and OS-9 advocate
- Carl Kreider - OS-9 expert and creator of the AT-306
- Chet Simpson
- David Wordell
- Eddie Kuns
- Eric Crichlow - Author of ShellMate and Gold Runner
- Gene Heskett - NitrOS-9 contributor
- James Jones - Former Microware employee and Compiler Guru
- Joel Hegberg - Prolific CoCo and MM/1 software developer
- John Strong - Founder of StrongWare
- Lawrence C. "Lonnie" Falk - Founder and publisher of Rainbow Magazine
- Lee Veal - Proud owner of CoCo #00001
- Lester Hands M.D. - author of Lyra, Musica 1 & 2, and Coco Midi 1, 2, 3, & Pro
- Mark Marlette - CoCo hardware guru and founder of Cloud-9
- Marty Goodman - Famed CoCo columnist and hardware guru
- Mike Haaland
- Mike Knudsen - Music man and author of Ultilmuse_III
- Paul Jerkatis
- Paul Ward - The man behind the MM/1
- R.C. Smith - Popular fest-goer and member of the Atlanta Computer Society
- Robert G. Kilgus
- Robert Gault
- Scott Griepentrog - StC Software, author of StG Net OS-9 Level 2 BBS package.
- Stewart Newfeld - Zebra Systems, Inc. - CoCo Graphics Designer Plus, Label Designer, Car Sign Designer, and more
- Terry Simons - Founder of Mid-Iowa Country & CoCo Club and a controversial figure in his day
- Tim Jenison - author of CoCo Max 1, involved with DS-69 Digisector
- Timothy Lindner
- Todd Earles - Microware employee and one of the "three mugateers."
- Wayne Green - Founder and publisher of 80-Micro, Hot Coco and other publications
- Kip Koon - Computer Doc - Have enjoyed all Cocos since early 1980s, OS-9, NitrOS-9, and 6x09 Projects.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► People (1 C, 29 P)
Pages in category "People"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.