2020: NameSpaces are going to be implemented this year to better separate content. OS-9 Al (talk) 11:18, 15 April 2020 (CDT)
2020-05-17: If a page gives you an error about some revision not being found, just EDIT the page and the old page should appear in the editor. If it does, just SAVE that and the page should be restored. OS-9 Al (talk) 12:22, 17 May 2020 (CDT)
|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al|
This page was last updated on 04/22/2008. Total Pages: 680. Total Files: 956.
This page will serve as an index of the more famous "announced but never shipped" products.
- The Last Ninja - An OS-9-based game announced in a Radio Shack catalog but never completed.
- Anyone want to get this started? What about that big multipak "CAT" thing?
- Carl England's Printer-Scanner - this gadget attached to a Tandy DMP 100 printer and turned it in to a scanner. A prototype was shown off at a CoCoFest (Atlanta) but it never made it in to production.
- Ken-Ton CoCo Repack - shown at a CoCoFest, it was a phenomenal repack case.
- CoCoVR - Sub-Etha Software's StuntMaster VR helmet that was to hook to the CoCo video out and joysticks.
- CoCo Answering Machine - Sub-Etha Software's use of an existing serial port phone interface that would have turned the CoCo in to an answering machine.