Sitenotice: 11/29/2018: The wiki is back. It turns out, some anti-virus product on my web server had an issue with the latest version of PHP. My server techs have resolved this issue, and things should be working again. During the investigation, I did restore to a backup from September. There is a chance that any changes done since then were lost, but I do not recall any edits. --OS-9 Al
8/30/2016: Massive re-work is being done on the InfoBox Templates. Read that page to keep up with the plan for that, and adding better keyword tags (categories) to all the pages. --OS-9 Al (talk) 15:28, 31 August 2016 (CDT)
CoCo in the Movies
|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al|
This page was last updated on 01/24/2014. Total Pages: 647. Total Files: 937.
The Color Computer has been seen, and in some cases, featured, in many movies made in the 1980s. Help us compile a list. A discussion is taking place over at CoCo3.com:
- Friday the 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter - a CoCo 1 is shown playing Zaxxon.
- Party Camp - Details needed. Reported by Thanatos on CoCo3.com.
- Revenge of the Nerds - During the finale, the nerds have a band that featured one member "playing" a CoCo 2. Screen shots from Audio Spectrum Analyzer are shown. YouTube clip
- This is Spinal Tap - During a scene on the band's tour bus, a character actually talks about the computer, and we are then shown a CoCo 1 playing Polaris. YouTube clip
- Silver Spoons - A CoCo 1 is shown in use in an episode.
- Color Computer 1 commercial.
- Color Computer 2 holidaycommercial.
- Color Computer 3 commercial.
- Color Computer 3 holiday commercial.
- Australian Color Computer 3 'Family Pack' commercial.
- Not specifically a CoCo commercial, but, the CoCo is shown.
- Starring the Computer - a nifty web site listing computer appearances in TV and movies, with screen shots. Thanks to CoCo3.com member, DarrenA, for showing us this link.