2020: NameSpaces are going to be implemented this year to better separate content. OS-9 Al (talk) 11:18, 15 April 2020 (CDT)
2020-05-17: If a page gives you an error about some revision not being found, just EDIT the page and the old page should appear in the editor. If it does, just SAVE that and the page should be restored. OS-9 Al (talk) 12:22, 17 May 2020 (CDT)
|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al|
This page was last updated on 03/23/2007. Total Pages: 680. Total Files: 938.
- Popcorn (2K Cart)
- Mega-Bug (4k Cart)
- Sands of Egypt (One Floppy Disk)
- Clowns & Balloons (2k Cart)
- Zaxxon (On Both Tape and Disk)
- Ghana Bwana (Disk)
- Stellar Life Line (8k Cart)
- Desert Rider (Disk)
- Pitfall II (Disk)
- One on One (Disk)
- Super Pitfall (32k Cart)
- Mine Rescue (Disk)
- Bash (Disk)
- Snake Pit (Disk)
- Rampage (32k Cart)
- Z-89 (Disk)
- Arkanoid (32k Cart)
- Marty's Nightmare (Disk)
- Color Computer Artist, high edit graphics editor for the Tandy Color Computer (OS-9).
- Bjork Blocks, TUME like editor for the Tandy Color Computer.
Other programs, drivers and hardware
- SECS, Screen Editor Control System (On Tape)
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer (2k Cart)
- Color File II, database program on 16k Cart
- Hi-Res Joystick Interface for the Tandy Color Computer.
- Space Balls (TRS-80)
- Galactic Fighter (TRS-80, Apple)
- Space Balls II (TRS-80, Apple)
- Pen Basic, Light Pin drivers for Apple, TRS-80.
- SoftMusic, First two voice sound system for TRS-80 & Apple.
- Crystal Quest (Game Boy)
- The Rocketeer (SNES)
- ChessMaster (Game Gear)
- Captain Planet (Genesis)
- Iron Hammer (Genesis 3-D)
- Bass Masters Classic (SNES)
- The Mask (SNES)
- Bass Masters Classic Pro (SNES, Genesis)
- The Milage Computer, Auto/PC device for recording trip mileage.