2020: NameSpaces are going to be implemented this year to better separate content. OS-9 Al (talk) 11:18, 15 April 2020 (CDT)
2020-05-17: If a page gives you an error about some revision not being found, just EDIT the page and the old page should appear in the editor. If it does, just SAVE that and the page should be restored. OS-9 Al (talk) 12:22, 17 May 2020 (CDT)
|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al|
This page was last updated on 09/2/2016. Total Pages: 680. Total Files: 956.
Here is a place for you to help me with special projects.
- 1980 4K CoCo Programming Challenge - What could you have written in 1980 on the original 4K CoCo?
- 30th Anniversary - Ideas and plans for the 30th Anniversary of the CoCo in 2010.
- CoCoBrew - home brew games recently released for the CoCo
- CoCo in the Movies - Listing of movies, TV shows, etc. that have featured a CoCo.
- CoCo Next Generation - A collaborative effort to write specifications for future CoCo development.
- DW4 Installation Guide - A Step by Step Guide to installing DriveWire4, HDBDOS, and NitrOS-9_dw on a DW4 Coco
- Getting Started with DriveWire - A short history and tutorial on DriveWire.
- New Development - Links to new CoCo hardware/software projects in development, including the CoCo-X Kickstarter project.
- VCC 1.4.3b and DW4 Installation Guide - A complete guid to installing the Vcc 1.4.3b Coco 3 emulator with Becker Port support for DriveWire4
- Where are they now? - ever wondered what former CoCo folks went on to do?