2020: NameSpaces are going to be implemented this year to better separate content. OS-9 Al (talk) 11:18, 15 April 2020 (CDT)
2020-05-17: If a page gives you an error about some revision not being found, just EDIT the page and the old page should appear in the editor. If it does, just SAVE that and the page should be restored. OS-9 Al (talk) 12:22, 17 May 2020 (CDT)
|This wiki has been updated to 1.6.9. Please report any problems to me. Unfortunately, we can't go to a later version since this server currently is not running PHP 5.1. But, as soon as I have that done, we can update and get some cool new features. --OS-9 Al 01:44, 3 February 2007 (EST)
Also: Now adding new Nav templates, which will be added to all pages to make navigation easy. Instructions and details coming soon.
Due to vandalism, this Wiki is now locked to prevent automated new user signups. IF YOU WANT AN ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN EDIT PAGES, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you want for a username. A temporary password (which you can change) will be e-mailed to you.
Welcome to the experimental CoCo Wiki! Help me fill this thing up with information on all things CoCo. You have to have an account to edit/create pages. If you are unfamiliar with how Wikis work, I'll have a short tutorial posted later. -- Allen
We will come up with a template format to use for the various pages. We can base it on other things that Wikipedia has done, and include a photo and table for filling in information (name, release date, system requirements, etc.). This should be fun. For now, you can just create and edit pages and put raw information there, and we'll have editors start formatting later when we figure out what the format needs to be.
- Articles - New articles written specifically for the CoCo Wiki.
- Companies - Past, present, and... future?
- Conventions - Rainbowfests, Color Expos, CoCoFESTs and more.
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions on CoCo topics.
- Hardware - Disk controllers, speech paks, MIDI interfaces.
- People - Who's who (or who was) in the CoCo Community.
- Publications - Rainbow, Hot CoCo, UpTime, Color Computer, and others.
- Software - Games, utilities, and tigers. Oh my!
- Timeline - Color Computer historic timeline.
- Emulators - The next best thing to the real thing?
- CoCo Next Generation - A collaborative effort to write specifications for future CoCo development.
- CoCo Relatives - Color Computer clones, spin-offs, and descendants, such as the MM/1 and TC-9 Tomcat.
- Internet Resources - Other places to talk CoCo on the internet.
- See a list of registered users so far. (Tim Lindner was the first to sign up!)
...let's get building!