|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al|
See Recent Changes. | About this site. | Join the E-Mail List or Facebook Group. | Contact me with updates/questions.
This page was last updated on 02/9/2023. Total Pages: 705. Total Files: 973.
Home - Main Page
Due to vandalism, this Wiki is now locked to prevent automated new user signups. IF YOU WANT AN ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN EDIT PAGES, please send e-mail to email@example.com and let me know what you want for a username. A temporary password (which you can change) will be e-mailed to you.
See what's been added/changed.
Welcome to the experimental CoCo Wiki! Help me fill this thing up with information on all things CoCo. You have to have an account to edit/create pages. If you are unfamiliar with how Wikis work, I'll have a short tutorial posted later. -- Allen
We will come up with a template format to use for the various pages. We can base it on other things that Wikipedia has done, and include a photo and table for filling in information (name, release date, system requirements, etc.). This should be fun. For now, you can just create and edit pages and put raw information there, and we'll have editors start formatting later when we figure out what the format needs to be.
CoCo and retro computing events
- Articles - New articles written specifically for the CoCo Wiki.
- Datasheets - Manufacturer's Datasheets for all sorts of Integrated Circuits.
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions on CoCo topics.
- Timeline - Color Computer historic timeline.
- Companies - Past, present, and... future?
- Conventions - Rainbowfests, Color Expos, CoCoFESTs and more.
- Emulators - The next best thing to the real thing? How to run Color Computer software on modern PCs, Macs and Linux machines. And more.
- Hardware - Disk controllers, speech paks, MIDI interfaces.
- Color Computer 1 - Detailed information of the CoCo 1
- Color Computer 2 - Detailed information of the CoCo 2
- Color Computer 3 - Detailed information of the CoCo 3
- CoCo Relatives - Color Computer clones, spin-offs, and descendants, such as the MM/1 and TC-9 Tomcat.
- Internet Resources - Other places to talk CoCo on the internet.
- CoCo Links - Collection of the known CoCo related websites.
- People - Who's who (or who was) in the CoCo Community.
- Publications - Rainbow, Hot CoCo, UpTime, Color Computer, and others.
- Software - Games, utilities, and tigers. Oh my!
- Cross Development
- Programming - Programming Languages and Utilities.
Visit the new Special Projects section. This should be used for items that do not fit in to any of the main categories.
- See a list of registered users so far. (Tim Lindner was the first to sign up!)
- Need to reset your password?
...let's get building!