2020: NameSpaces are going to be implemented this year to better separate content. OS-9 Al (talk) 11:18, 15 April 2020 (CDT)
2020-05-17: If a page gives you an error about some revision not being found, just EDIT the page and the old page should appear in the editor. If it does, just SAVE that and the page should be restored. OS-9 Al (talk) 12:22, 17 May 2020 (CDT)
|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al|
This page was last updated on 03/9/2021. Total Pages: 688. Total Files: 961.
- See CoCo_Links
Web Forums/Message Boards
- TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo) group on Facebook - English, US-centric
- Clube Color group on Facebook - Brazilian portuguese
- Tandy Color Computer OS-9 / NITROS-9 group on Facebook
- Roger Taylor message board (still active?)
- Tandy Color Computer (CoCo) Discord Chat - age verification required
- RetroBytes CoCo community on Matrix - Spanish, French and English channels
- #coco_chat IRC channel on FreeNode
E-Mail Mailing Lists
- The MaltedMedia mailing list or CoCoList - You can subscribe by visiting the web page and filling the subscription form.
gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coconewsgroup on the
news.gmane.ioNNTP server - a mail-to-news gateway for the MaltedMedia mailing list, accessible through NNTP client software such as Thunderbird.
You can also use this link on some news clients:
- Postings to the gmane newsgroup are automatically spam-checked.
- Email addresses on the group are also encrypted, so private email may only be sent by subscribers and email addresses will not be harvested.
FTP File Archives
- The OS-9 and CoCo file archive at RTSI.com
- FTP site associated with the Maltedmedia CoCo mail list, run by Dennis Kitsz
Delphi Online Service
Lists of files from the OS-9 6809 and 68K file archives on the Delphi information service. These archives are no longer extant. Perhaps this wiki can serve as a way to organize the preservation of Color Computer history. Files on these lists that are preserved at RTSI.com can be marked, and those who have copies of files that aren't preserved can upload them so they are not lost to history. Only the OS-9 sections are cataloged here at this time. Please contribute lists of RSDOS files if you have them.
- New (as of 9/3/1996)
- General Info
- 6809 System Modules
- 6809 Applications
- 6809 Telecommunications
- OSK System Modules
- OSK Applications
- OSK Telecommunications
- Games and Graphics
- Music and Sound
- OS-9 User Group
GEnie Online Service
Here is a list of CoCo and OS-9 files once hosted on the GEnie online service, long gone now of course. An interesting historical project would be to compare this list with the Delphi archives and those of Compuserve, if such a list can still be found or re-constructed.