2020: NameSpaces are going to be implemented this year to better separate content. OS-9 Al (talk) 11:18, 15 April 2020 (CDT)
2020-05-17: If a page gives you an error about some revision not being found, just EDIT the page and the old page should appear in the editor. If it does, just SAVE that and the page should be restored. OS-9 Al (talk) 12:22, 17 May 2020 (CDT)
|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al|
This page was last updated on 03/1/2021. Total Pages: 688. Total Files: 961.
Home - CoCo Links
CoCo is the nickname given to the Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer.
CoCo Related Links
- The CoCo Crew Podcast - a monthly podcast
- CoCo Talk Live - a weekly live talk show broadcasting on YouTube and Facebook
Magazines, Documentation & Reference
- TRS-80 Color Computer Wikipedia Page - A rather well done information page on just what a CoCo is.
- The Rainbow (TRS-80 Color Computer Magazine) - the complete collection of scanned magazines in PDG format at archive.org
- CoCo Coding - Massive Color Computer programming and documentation repository.
- TRS-80 Color Computer Archives - A wealth of Coco software in organized directories. Most sofware for the Coco can be found here as well as manuals and magazines.
- Coco Friends Disk Magazine - A web version of back issues of "Coco Friends Disk Magazine"
Software tools & projects
- LWTools- is a set of cross-development tools for the Motorola 6809 and Hitachi 6309 microprocessors.
- Sock Master's CoCo Page - Home of CoCo's Donkey Kong Emulator, Twilight Term, mind-blowing CoCo demos such as CocoTracker (Coco Mod player) and much more.
- CoCo Quest - Home of Mike Snyder's CoCo games.
- Da Barn Studios - A site dedicated to the software projects of Bill Pierce as well as Music from the Tandy/Radio Shack Color Computer 1, 2 & 3.
- NitrOS-9 on SourceForge - The open source operating system for all CoCo's and Dragons. Great documentation in the wiki.
- The Toolshed - Great set of tools including a 6809 assembler, utilities for managing disk images, and much more.
- JAVA based DriveWire 4 by Aaron Wolfe - Opens the CoCo to new features and worlds, with virtual drive access from your PC, DW4 MIDI for the Coco, OS-9 terminals, and much, much more!
- Nickolas Marentes' Project Archive - Nick's page includes information on all his CoCo projects and programs, interviews, software downloads and interesting information about the CoCo 3's (still) elusive 256 color mode.
- The Glenside Color Computer Club Page - a non-profit organization holding regular meetings, also the CoCoFest organizer
- Ira Goldklang's TRS-80 Revived Site - Ira's TRS-80 site with pages devoted to the Orchestra 80/85/90.
Blogs, informational and personal websites
- Tandy CoCoLoCo
- NitrOS9.LCURTISBOYLE.COM - A set of Coco 1/2/3 web pages by L. Curtis Boyle on NitrOS-9.
- Al's Place - The Home and history of Sub-Etha Software. A lot of info on Coco and OS-9.
- Yet Another Coco & MC-10 Site - Dedicated to the Tandy/Radio Shack MC-10 Micro Color Computer and the Color Computers 1, 2 & 3.
- Jeff Vavasour's TRS-80 EMULATION Page - The first Color Computer Emulator. Jeff's TRS-80 emulation is good stuff. All MSDOS based, so modern computers need a DOSBox to run the emulators.
- The Dragon Archive - This page contains links to various resources related to the Dragon 32 and Dragon 64 microcomputers.
- Virtual Color Computer (Vcc) - the VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator for Windows download page. This is the last official release by the author.
- Coco Man's Webpage - This Page Deticated to the Tandy/ Radio Shack Color Computer "COCO".
- Techno's CoCo Page - Lots of interesting information about the various models of the CoCo, including pictures.
- The Dungeons of Daggorath Video Game - A page devoted to the classic CoCo game, considered by many to be one of the best games of all time!
To be reformatted as archive.org cached sites
- The TRS-80.Tandy Color Computer Supersite - No longer active and full of SPAM, but use the search engine to find lots information for the CoCo.
- CoCo News, Reviews & Updates - CoCo commentary with news and hardware and software reviews.
- The Color Computer Forums CoCo Enthusiast Forum pages.
- RTSI OS9 Archive - The exclusive archive of OS9 software and tools.
- RTSI RSDOS Archive - The archive of RSDOS software and tools.
- Color Computer Stuff - SO, WHY ARE RADIO SHACK COLOR COMPUTERS SUDDENLY COOL?
- Life and Times of the Color Computer - Steve Bjork's homepage. I wish Steve would get back to work on the Coco 4 project.