2020: NameSpaces are going to be implemented this year to better separate content. OS-9 Al (talk) 11:18, 15 April 2020 (CDT)
2020-05-17: If a page gives you an error about some revision not being found, just EDIT the page and the old page should appear in the editor. If it does, just SAVE that and the page should be restored. OS-9 Al (talk) 12:22, 17 May 2020 (CDT)
|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al|
This page was last updated on 01/19/2009. Total Pages: 680. Total Files: 956.
|Notes||Glenside took over after Rainbowfests and the CoCoPro CoCoFests stopped. To this date, no one has told them to stop...|
|Info Source||Allen Huffman|
|About the Info Box|
The next Glenside CoCoFEST! will be:
- 18th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
- On closing day of the 2008 event, the Glenside CoCo Club announced it would be hosting "yet another" event for 2009.
When: March 28 & 29, 2009 Where: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in Elgin, Illinois.
- 2nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFest
When: May 1-2, 1993 Where: Holiday Inn in Elgin, Illinois.
- 3rd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFest
When: May 21-22, 1994 Where: Holiday Inn in Elgin, Illinois.
- 4th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFest
When: April 29-30, 1995 Where: Holiday Inn in Elgin, Illinois.
- 5th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFest
When: April 13-14, 1996 Where: Holiday Inn in Elgin, Illinois. Fun Facts: This fest was marked with some hilarious wanted posters of software pirate Terry Simons, made by Eric Crichlow and Joel Hegberg. James Jones and Boisy Pitre visit Sterling, Illinois, the home of "Luther the Geek" for the first time, taking the "scenic route."
- 6th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFest
When: April 26-27, 1997 Where: Holiday Inn in Elgin, Illinois. Fun Facts: This fest featured Dennis Kitz, former proprietor of Green Moutain Micro. Mike Knudsen dropped a hint about a hangover on a trip back from Iruba. James Jones and Boisy Pitre once again took the "scenic route" through Illinois, visiting Sterling, Illinois, the home of "Luther the Geek."
- The Fifteenth Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST will be held April 29 & 30, 2006!
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Elgin
- April 29 & 30, 2006
- Saturday 10 am to 5 pm - Sunday 10 am to 3 pm
- 495 Airport Road
- Elgin, Illinois 60123
- (A city block north of I-90 & IL-31)
- Allen Huffman authored "Fest Reports" for the great majority of these CoCoFESTs, and even them for sale in a book called "CoCoFEST Chronicles."
- From 1992 to 2004, every CoCoFEST was held in the same convention room at the exact same hotel, though the hotel changed names from time to time. The 2005 CoCoFEST, however, was moved across the highway to a larger and more luxurious accomodation. The former hotel is no longer a hotel.
- The 2005 CoCoFEST was the first CoCo Fest to have wireless Internet access available throughout the fest floor.