Sitenotice: 11/29/2018: The wiki is back. It turns out, some anti-virus product on my web server had an issue with the latest version of PHP. My server techs have resolved this issue, and things should be working again. During the investigation, I did restore to a backup from September. There is a chance that any changes done since then were lost, but I do not recall any edits. --OS-9 Al
8/30/2016: Massive re-work is being done on the InfoBox Templates. Read that page to keep up with the plan for that, and adding better keyword tags (categories) to all the pages. --OS-9 Al (talk) 15:28, 31 August 2016 (CDT)
|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al|
This page was last updated on 09/30/2013. Total Pages: 647. Total Files: 937.
- Newbie's Guide - The Newbie's Guide to the Color Computer
- Sampling - Sampling the Color Computer Joystick.
- Semigraphics Routines - Useful ASM routines for dealing with Semigraphics 64x32 mode
- CoCo3 Easter Egg - Color Computer 3 Easter Egg
- Sounds of the Hounds - The Myth and Reality of the CoCo's biggest April Fool's Gag
- MMU RAM/ROM Mode - Explanation on how the RAM/ROM mode interacts with the MMU on the CoCo 3
- NitrOS-9 Command Guide - A complement to the help included in the OS, and as an update to the original OS-9 manual
- Hooking Up the CoCo to a TV
- PAL Coco Differences - Various PAL types used in different countries
- Getting Started with DriveWire - The Newbie's Guide to DriveWire