Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki? Be sure to read this first. This CoCo wiki project was started on October 29, 2004. --OS-9 Al
This page was last updated on 11/6/2023. Total Pages: 725. Total Files: 989.
- CoCo3 Easter Egg - Color Computer 3 Easter Egg
- Hooking Up the CoCo to a TV
- Getting Started with DriveWire - The Newbie's Guide to DriveWire
- MMU RAM/ROM Mode - Explanation on how the RAM/ROM mode interacts with the MMU on the CoCo 3
- Newbie's Guide - The Newbie's Guide to the Color Computer
- NitrOS-9 Command Guide - A complement to the help included in the OS, and as an update to the original OS-9 manual
- PAL Coco Differences - Various PAL types used in different countries
- Sampling - Sampling the Color Computer Joystick.
- Semigraphics Routines - Useful ASM routines for dealing with Semigraphics 64x32 mode
- Sounds of the Hounds - The Myth and Reality of the CoCo's biggest April Fool's Gag
- Understanding and Using the MMU - Explaining how the MMU works in BASIC.
- Terminal over Serial - Using your CoCo as a terminal, or using a terminal/terminal software to access your CoCo
- External Hardware IO Address Map