2020: NameSpaces are going to be implemented this year to better separate content. OS-9 Al (talk) 11:18, 15 April 2020 (CDT)
2020-05-17: If a page gives you an error about some revision not being found, just EDIT the page and the old page should appear in the editor. If it does, just SAVE that and the page should be restored. OS-9 Al (talk) 12:22, 17 May 2020 (CDT)
Luis, thank you for all your work on the CoCopedia! You have been busy! The Nav templates ((NavWhatever)) automatically have a ((Category:Whatever)) tag as part of them. You do not need to manually put in the ((Category:Whatever)) on your pages. Neat, yes? OS-9 Al (talk)
- Yes, I noticed recently, and quit, I will review the items that can Luis46coco (talk) 03:19, 12 February 2015 (CST)
- Thank you for helping out! I found the Wikipedia help page on "Talk/Discussion" pages. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Tutorial/Talk_pages I am having to re-learn how to use these. OS-9 Al (talk) 09:10, 17 February 2015 (CST)
Please do not repost other's content.
Luis - thanks for your work creating pages on the CoCopedia, but please do not take content from other sites and place it here. Pages should be original, and can link to other sites. If the site owner wants to put their content here, invite them over :) Thanks. OS-9 Al (talk) 18:10, 19 June 2013 (CDT)
- to see if I understood, if the descriptions of the games, which take curtisboile the page, he gave me permission to reproduce it, my idea is to have everything on their website, but added many missing and nobody can add in the original page, so I put all the text, I'm wrong then?
- I thought we would have a complete index of all the computer colored, summary of all material in detail to the fullest, I'm wrong?
- Even thought making summaries of the contents of the magazines, for example putting on every game the revisines made by each journal, found bugs, tricks and other things
- Besides support for missing pages, and unable to contact the author
- --Luis46coco (talk) 10:47, 23 June 2013 (CDT)
Hello Mr. Allen Huffman For almost a year ago, the buttons to sort the list of software, missing I find it very important to place again as well can be searched and sorted, for example, all games of an author, or 512k or whatever.
I think this happened in the last modification you notice
This report is the same https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=687519
- Check now. I looked at the Wikipedia table page.. Our page looks good. I did "Edit" and "Show preview" and it is working again. If Mediawiki has a bug, we will wait until they fix the bug. OS-9 Al (talk) 09:04, 17 February 2015 (CST)
No Edit permision in FAQ
When editing the page of FAQ receive this error. Your permission to access this file or location has been denied. Deal with it. Also when editing the previous section: Problem in the UP/DOWN arrows list software Says: Your permission to access this file or location has been denied. Deal with it. Luis46coco (talk) 03:39, 12 February 2015 (CST)
- I think that shows if a directory is protected (not part of Wiki). It is a website 403 error. I can customize the message. For example: http://www.subethasoftware.com/files/ That directory is protected. You only see "Error 403" there. I could customize it to be a "Oops!" web page. I did that for CoCopedia. I do not know why you saw that. Let me know if you see it again. Thank you. OS-9 Al (talk) 09:09, 17 February 2015 (CST)
What are the most important sections?
Luis. On the left side there is "main topics." I can add to this menu. I have "CoCo conventions", "Emulation", and "Internet resources." I would like more. Software, Hardware, etc. What are the most important sections here? OS-9 Al (talk) 09:12, 17 February 2015 (CST)
I would like, with your permission, to discuss and change this label tag of this infobox
1.- The tag ISBN and ESBN-13 sometimes does not exist, and I think it is useless to place Lost ISBN, as suggesting that someone should fill in, I think it will be correct to be able to remove the TAG without further notice of lack
2.- This also applies to NOTES, sometimes there are not.
3.- The TAG Volume, which you mentioned in http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/InfoBox_Templates, Volume -? What is the intention of this? It is for magazines that are not in the air with the year, and that Rainbow of January 1993 is V2 No7
4.- The TAG Source, really the source is the magazine, rather it had to be placed, who took the job of placing the information on the page, something like, [Performed by]