Home - Main Page
|I need someone who is willing to help me with Wiki cleanup. E-mail me and I'll talk to you about what I am trying to do (or start with the Read Me First file link). --OS-9 Al|
Due to vandalism, this Wiki is now locked to prevent automated new user signups. IF YOU WANT AN ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN EDIT PAGES, please send e-mail to email@example.com and let me know what you want for a username. A temporary password (which you can change) will be e-mailed to you.
Welcome to the experimental CoCo Wiki! Help me fill this thing up with information on all things CoCo. You have to have an account to edit/create pages. If you are unfamiliar with how Wikis work, I'll have a short tutorial posted later. -- Allen
We will come up with a template format to use for the various pages. We can base it on other things that Wikipedia has done, and include a photo and table for filling in information (name, release date, system requirements, etc.). This should be fun. For now, you can just create and edit pages and put raw information there, and we'll have editors start formatting later when we figure out what the format needs to be.
Visit the new Special Projects section, featuring:
- 30th Anniversary - Ideas and plans for the 30th Anniversary of the CoCo in 2010.
- CoCo in the Movies - Listing of movies, TV shows, etc. that have featured a CoCo.
- Articles - New articles written specifically for the CoCo Wiki.
- Color Computer Links - Collection of the known CoCo related websites.
- Color Computer 1 Detailed information of the CoCo1
- Color Computer 2 Detailed information of the CoCo2
- Color Computer 3 Detailed information of the CoCo3
- Companies - Past, present, and... future?
- Conventions - Rainbowfests, Color Expos, CoCoFESTs and more.
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions on CoCo topics.
- Hardware - Disk controllers, speech paks, MIDI interfaces.
- People - Who's who (or who was) in the CoCo Community.
- Publications - Rainbow, Hot CoCo, UpTime, Color Computer, and others.
- Software - Games, utilities, and tigers. Oh my!
- Timeline - Color Computer historic timeline.
- Programming - Programming Languages and Utilities.
- Emulators - The next best thing to the real thing?
- CoCo Next Generation - A collaborative effort to write specifications for future CoCo development.
- CoCo Relatives - Color Computer clones, spin-offs, and descendants, such as the MM/1 and TC-9 Tomcat.
- Internet Resources - Other places to talk CoCo on the internet.
- See a list of registered users so far. (Tim Lindner was the first to sign up!)
...let's get building!