Revision as of 10:43, 16 April 2008 by Diego bf109
Home / Emulators - Emulators
For those who just want to relive some fond memories, an emulator is a great way to do just that.
Emulators by Platform
- Mocha - A CoCo 1/2 emulator written in Java that runs from a web browser.
- Virtual CoCo - A CoCo 2 emulator for the Macintosh.
Mac OS X
- SDLMESS Is the current port of MESS for Mac OS X, Linux/Unix, and other SDL supported operating systems.
- MacMESS - Multi-platform emulator that has a CoCo 1, 2 and 3 module. It has been replaced by SDLMESS
- The Windows-based VCC emulator has been shown to work under PC virtualization on the Mac (using Parallels and Windows XP). Parallels is capable of tight integration with Mac OS X and allows the Mac user to double-click on a .rom file from the Mac desktop and VCC will launch in its own floating window running the ROM. It should also work under VMWare.
- CoCoNut - CoCo 1/2 emulator for PalmOS v5 devices.
- MESS - Based on the MAME arcade emulator code, this project emulates various classic home computer systems.
- VCC - CoCo 3 emulator for Windows. (orignially called "Bjork")
- SDLMESS is a port of MESS to Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, and other SDL supported operating systems.
- The Windows-based VCC emulator has been shown to work under Linux using the WINE virtualization software.
Using Emulation (Tutorials)
Some places on the internet to download ROM and Disk images.